Wednesday 20 May 2009

Tuesday 19th May 2009

After an hour and a quarter at the soft play centre, Ed headed in the direction of the exit door. There wasn’t long before the Story Bus rode into town so I got him a pastry and we sat on a park bench for his 'on the go' lunch. Having devoured this, he left some debris of pastry flakes and bounded off over the grass in the direction of the play facilities. The weather was overcast and not looking good. I lured him away from here with promises of boarding the Story Bus.

With five books under our arms, we headed home. I could see that Ed wasn’t going to have a nap in the buggy - he certainly wouldn't have one at home. We had, by now, been out for several hours so we returned. The absence of napping time creates a lull in the day and made the second half of it top heavy - I am presented with the 'challenge' of more time than I had anticipated in seeking to amuse and occupy him.

No comments:

Post a Comment